The Rotational Molding or Rotomolding has several advantages.
1. Design Flexibility – Rotational Molding has more design advantages than other available molding processes. With proper design, several pieces can be molded into one single part.
2. Consistent wall thickness – The process has inherent design strengths like consistent wall thickness and virtually stress free strong corners
3. Rotomolding has ability to create strong one-piece product from several parts
4. Minimum amount of material is wasted in the production
5. If there is any wasted material, it can be reused
6. The process of stop rotational molding enables thinner walls which limits cost and production time
7. Less amount of material is wasted during production which helps in cost effectiveness
8. The production time is comparatively short
9. The parts produced are durable and offers corrosion resistance and strength
10. The tool required during Rotomolding are cheap as compared to other processes
11. Machine work is more, which reduces the labor hours and increases throughput
12. Additives may be included in the main material to meet standards for things like food safety, fire resistance or extra durability.
Custom Rotational Molding
There are various PlasticsRotational Molding companies that offers custom Rotomolding. These companies work to give you a product as per your requirement. This involves molding the parts of all sizes with great capacities. This process involves every step starting from designing, costing, manufacturing, mold making, assembly to warehousing and fulfilment. Various materials are available as per the needs that includes recycled and reprocessed materials. For custom orders, assembly services are also available. With the help of custom Rotational Molding, you will get durable products that will have long and good life, strength and capacity to handle all type of use and abuse for several years.