RV is a great option to have around in the summer for weekend and cross country road trips. But, not all of us have the space in our garage, driveway to keep an RV. So, what to do with such a huge vehicle in the winter? That’s where Phoenix RV storage comes in.
Phoenix RV storage provides its customers the top most quality storage. You actually feel confident that your property is in a safe and secure unit. Covered and outdoor RV storage, RV parking spaces are some of the various storage options offered at Phoenix self storage facilities. Covered and indoor units offer large benefits and are more convenient. Also, it is very tough to find an indoor storage for the large RV’s. There are different factors that need to be considered while choosing the type of storage: availability, price, size of the storage etc.
Preparing your RV for storage
1) Check and unplug all the electrical devices and battery. Disconnect the negative cable of the battery in order to be on the safer side. It’s always best to remove your battery completely and store it in a room temperature while storing your RV in the winter season.
2) Water and sewage tanks should be properly drained before storing the RV. Water heater and toilets should also be emptied.
3) Dry out the pipes particularly when you are storing your RV during winters. Bursting of pipes occur when water freezes and expands. Add sufficient amount of antifreeze to the system to ensure that all the pipes have been treated well. Also, pour a little amount of antifreeze down the drains and toilets in your RV.
4) Gas supplies should be shut down and remove the propane tanks if possible. Turn off all the appliances that use gas.
5) Remove the tires as they tend to develop flat spots if your RV rests on the same place for the longer duration. Also, cold weather can aggravate this issue. In case you don’t remove the tires, put chocks around the wheels.
Click Here To Get More Information RV Storage