Ativan is a medicine used for the management of anxiety disorder. It is a federally controlled substance because of its abuse capability. It works by slowing down your brain activity thus producing a calming effect. Everyone responds to treatment in a different manner. You just have to follow your doctor’s prescriptions. It is mandatory to take Ativan as per your healthcare provider’s prescription. You can Buy Ativan Online from a pharmacy; this is actually helpful for a patient in case of emergency.
Side effects of Ativan
Consult your doctor in case of any allergic reaction to Ativan. Call your doctor immediately if you have any of these serious side effects:
• Confusion, depressed mood, suicidal thoughts or hurting yourself
• Hyperactivity, agitation, hostility
• Giddiness, fainting
Less serious side effects include:
• Sleepiness, dizziness, tiredness
• Hazy vision
• Insomnia (Sleeping problem)
• Muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination
• Amnesia or forgetfulness, trouble concentrating
• Constipation, nausea
• Change in appetite
• Skin rash
• Before taking Lorazepam, do inform your doctor if you have any type of allergies. This is because the product contains inactive ingredients which cause allergic reactions.
• It is important to tell your medical history to the doctor especially in case of kidney, liver problems, glaucoma, breathing problem, mental disorders, and drug abuse.
• Ativan causes drowsiness, blurred vision. So, don’t drive, use machinery or any such movement that requires alertness or clear vision. Also, avoid alcoholic beverages.
• Elder people are more susceptible to the side effects of the drug particularly drowsiness and coordination. Older people may have the opposite effects viz mood swings, sleeping problems, hallucinations, increased sexual desire. All these effects increase the risk of falling.
• This medicine is not recommended for pregnant ladies as it is harmful for an unborn baby. Also, the drug passes into breast milk, so consult your doctor before breastfeeding.